MEET DR. LINDSAY GROSSO
Dr. Lindsay E. Grosso
Dr. Lindsay E. Grosso grew up working in her dad’s orthodontic office and decided she wanted to be an orthodontist in eighth grade. In college, her passion for biology, human anatomy and physiology helped her realize that a career in dentistry was her true calling.
Dr. Lindsay E. Grosso earned a BS in Biology from Wofford College, and received a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC). Dr. Grosso completed a fellowship in orthodontics at the University of Florida and earned an MS in orthodontics as well as an MBA from Seton Hill University. In an effort to provide her patients with the best orthodontic care possible, Dr. Grosso is pleased to be a SureSmile® trained doctor and a Gold Plus Invisalign® Provider.
“It’s amazing to see shy, self-conscious teenagers with crooked teeth blossom into amazing people once they are given the confidence from their beautiful smiles.”
- Wofford College, BS
- Medical University of South Carolina, Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Fellowship in orthodontics at the University of Florida
- Earned an MS in orthodontics as well as an MBA from Seton Hill University
- Dr. Grosso is pleased to be a SureSmile® trained doctor and a Gold Plus Invisalign® Provider.
In addition to creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Grosso loves to give back to the community through volunteerism.
- She is a member of a philanthropic women’s organization that helps promote the education of women.
- She serves on the board of a local nonprofit organization called Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy, which supports the people of The Lowcountry during times of crisis.
- Dr. Grosso also participates in volunteer programs through her church.
OUR PATIENTS LOVE US!
Smiles before, during and after every appointment.
“I’ve been bringing my son here for years and they’ve been very friendly and patient with him. The staff is wonderful! I wouldn’t take my kids anywhere else!”
“My two boys and I are seen at Grosso Orthodontics I could not be happier with our experience there. They are always pleasant and go above and beyond to give their patients the results they need.”
“Our first visit was yesterday and couldn’t be more impressed. Each staff member we encountered were so pleasant to work with. Love the family type atmosphere!!”
REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
READY TO START YOUR SMILE JOURNEY?
Simply fill out our easy online form. Our team will contact you shortly to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our doctors and get you started on the journey to your new smile.