FINANCE AND INSURANCE
EVERYONE DESERVES A BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY SMILE!
At Grosso Orthodontics, with offices located in Moncks Corner and Summerville, we believe everyone deserves a beautiful and healthy smile. Therefore, we strive to meet the financial needs of every patient. Whether you are considering treatment for yourself or a family member, we will make every effort to provide a pleasant, budget friendly experience. Our team is readily available to answer your questions. With the advances in our field today, there has never been a better time to improve your smile’s appearance, health, and function.
The overall cost of your treatment plan will depend on several distinct factors, which will be determined during your initial consultation. Once your personalized treatment plan has been designed, we will discuss all of your options with you and help you choose a payment plan to suit your budget. Our orthodontists, and our entire team, want to make sure that finances never keep you from the smile you deserve.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of a reduced out-of-pocket expense. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action.
We proudly accept most major insure plans and are in-network providers with Delta, United Concordia, Metlife, BCBS and Guardian.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
Additional Financial Solutions
At Grosso Orthodontics, it is our mission to provide you with affordable, high quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs, including:
- For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
- In-House Payment Plans with low or no interest and finance charges.
- In addition, third-party financing is available through CareCredit Healthcare Financing for patients paying in full.
- We offer Lending Point for our patients starting Invisalign treatment.
- We extend a discount to patients electing to pay the total cost of treatment upfront or who have multiple family members in treatment at the same time.
- We proudly offer military discounts.
We will thoroughly explain your options so that we can accommodate your needs.